Here are the steps to use an Android device with a Photogize Kiosk:
- Plug the device into the Photogize Kiosk using the appropriate USB cable making sure the phone is unlocked.
- A number of options will appear on the device – select “Disk Drive” from these options.
- Press the “Done” or “OK” button on the device.
- If you do not get the “Connect to PC” screen when you connect the device to the Kiosk, you may need to swipe down the “Window Shade” from the top of the screen to display the “Ongoing” screen.
- From the “Ongoing Screen” touch the USB status line which displays the “Connect to PC” screen.
- Choose “Disk Drive” from the options and touch “Done”
- Proceed with your Kiosk order as if you had inserted an SD card.